BBVA taking steps against coronavirus
BBVA USA is actively monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and taking proactive steps and prudent measures to ensure safe and efficient operation. These steps include the following:
- Critical response teams continue to meet frequently to discuss and implement actions that will ensure business continuity. We have enabled remote access capabilities and alternate work locations for employees, as well as continuity plans for critical operations.
- We are coordinating with our suppliers and vendors to avoid any interference to providing service to our clients.
You can stay up to date regarding the progression of the coronavirus by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We encourage you to continue to manage your accounts online using our digital platforms, including BBVA Net Cash USA and the BBVA Net Cash Mobile app.
BBVA is committed to being a responsible partner in the communities we serve. We will take every measure to lessen the effects of COVID-19 on our operations while safeguarding employees and clients alike.
Optimizing your working capital
To manage your company’s resources effectively, you need tools that help you improve cash flow, speed access to information, and automate routine processes. Our Treasury Management team can provide all these tools and more—including award-winning customer service that allows you to focus on business knowing your money is working for you.
- Accelerate cash cycles to speed access to available funds
- Streamline payables processing to increase productivity
- Implement security strategies to guard against fraud and cyber attacks
- Assess financial data quickly to make better business decisions
Benefits to Your Business:
Streamline processing, speed access to working capital, and improve cash flow.
Manage the flow of disbursements with fast and efficient payment solutions.
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.