Go paperless with e-Statements
With Online Banking, you can view your deposit account statements at anytime. Access statements for up to 72 months in Online or Mobile Banking, and enjoy the convenience printing or saving PDFs for future reference. Here are a few excellent benefits of e-Statements:
- Keep your financial documents private and increase account security.
- Protect yourself by keeping your statements out of your mailbox and the trash, where identity thieves can easily grab your account information.
- Your electronic statements are password protected and encrypted on the BBVA secure online banking system.
- Stay organized by making the switch to online statements.
- With electronic statements, your account information is easily accessible and readily available when needed.
- We store copies of your statements, so you don't have to. Now that's efficient record keeping.
- Enjoy instant delivery for your monthly statements.
- You get your statement when it's ready, not when the mailman delivers it.
- You'll receive an email notification to let you know when a new statement is ready.
- When you enroll in Online Banking, you automatically receive Online Statements for your deposit accounts — exact copies of the statement you receive in the mail.
- Going completely paperless can help you save money and trees.
- For accounts that have a paper-statement fee, you can avoid this charge by turning off your paper statements.
How to Turn Off Paper Statements
How To Turn Paper Statements On or Off
Sign in to Online Banking and follow these simple steps to turn on or off paper statements for your deposit accounts. You can also find a step-by-step tutorial in Online Banking when you visit the "Help Me" menu in bottom right of the screen.
With Online Banking, you'll also enjoy:
Send money internationally to friends and family through the BBVA Mobile Banking app with Secure Send℠.