Investment Forms & Agreements
Resources for your investment accounts
At BBVA Investments, we believe everything we do should make managing your money and investments easier for you.
- Account Maintenance Form
- ACH Authorization Agreement
- Additional Information About Compensation
- Affidavit of Domicile
- Cash Management Instruction
- Client Guide for Mobile Check Deposits
- Designation / Change of Beneficiary
- Disposal of Worthless Security
- Domestic Wire Authorization Form
- Form W9
- Guide for Funding Your Self-Directed Account
- IRA Adoption Agreement
- IRA Distribution
- Online Access
- Online Access and Edelivery Form
- Self-Directed Fees & Commissions
- Transfer on Death Individual Account Agreement
- Transfer on Death Joint Account Agreement
- Transfer Money Between BCIS Accounts
International Forms Gallery
Please refer to and access the forms applicable to your account. If you have any questions or need additional information with these forms, please call our office at +1-877-768-4034.
Individual and Joint Accounts
BBVA Foreign Tax Reclaim
BBVA Investments can automate the process for eliminating excessive foreign tax withholding on future BBVA dividends.
Steps for initiating reclaim process:
- Select the "Go to GlobeTax" link below; this action will take you from BBVA Investments' site to BBVA's U.S. tax reclaim agent. Selecting the link indicates your acknowledgement and approval of the site change.
- Follow instructions and provide requested information within the registration wizard.
- Use "BCOM" as the access code when establishing your login.
- For questions, please contact GlobeTax at (212)-747-9100 and ask for Client Services.
Disclosure Required by FINRA Rule 4370. BBVA Investments, a division of BBVA Securities Inc. ("BBVA Investments"), maintains a business continuity plan, including alternate processing facilities, to address interruptions to our normal course of business. These plans are reviewed annually and are subject to modification. If the plan is modified, an updated plan will be posted promptly on our website. A copy of the plan will be mailed to customers who request it.
Our plans outline the actions BBVA Investments will take in the event of a building, city-wide or regional incident, including relocating technology and operational personnel to alternate regional facilities. All BBVA Investments operational facilities are equipped for resumption of business and are tested each year. Our recovery time objective for business resumption, including those involving a relocation of personnel or technology, is four (4) hours.
In the event that BBVA Investments needs to implement its business continuity plan, BBVA Investments can be reached at the following telephone number: 1-800-239-1930.
Details you need to make a smart decision
Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement. BBVA USA does not provide, is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the products, services or overall content available at third party sites. These sites may not have the same privacy, security or accessibility standards.
BBVA Investments, a division of BBVA Securities Inc. member FINRA, SIPC, is not affiliated with GlobeTax, and does not guarantee or make any representation or warranty with respect to the results of the tax withholding and reclaim services provided by GlobeTax. Neither BBVA Investments nor its affiliates provide tax, accounting, or legal services. You should consult your own tax, accounting or legal professionals for guidance specific to your situation.
Securities and Investment products offered through BBVA Investments, a division of BBVA Securities Inc., member FINRA and SIPC and an affiliate of BBVA USA. Insurance products are offered through BBVA Insurance Agency, Inc., an affiliate of BBVA USA.
|Securities and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED|
|ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|